This is an elegant Eve of Milady special edition Amalia Cararra 2011 A21 ivory dress. It is hand beaded that shimmers beautifully under the light. Unique wide cathedral train that bustles up to a double French bustle. There are gorgeous buttons running down the back. Cleaned immediately after it was used.
When I wore this dress not only did I feel as if I was in a fairy tale wedding, but everyone around me could not stop complementing and taking pictures of the dress. It truly is beyond words a gorgeous wedding gown! Pictures cannot capture the true dazzle that this dress has.
Were made by a Seamstress who is a professional Broadway costume designer and used to also work for Kleinfeld Bridal salon in Manhattan ($700-not included in the price of the dress)
1) Double French Bustle (you need to tie 25 ties in order to bustle this dress, it is a very sturdy bustle)
2) Build-up 3/4 sleeves for a royal and modest look
3) Dress was taken in from the side to use the beading for the build-up.
4) Hem was raised from the waist so that the beading of the skirt was unaltered. Dress covered the feet and was an inch off the floor, can barely see shoes when you walk.
5) On top of the petticoat that is already part of the dress I used a 3-Layers Tulle No Hoop Wedding Bridal Gown Crinoline Petticoat Underskirt to give the skirt a fuller appearance.
The dress is in excellent condition. There are no armpit stains or discoloration. There are three very small holes on the mesh fabric at the tip of the train, one smaller than the size of a tip of an eraser and the other two are half that size. It is not visible from looking at the dress, only after thorough examination was I able to find it. The beading is intact, except for 5 loose beads here and there. Overall looks as if it was never worn before.
Price paid: $6200
Asking price $4000 (willing to work with the price)